Magical Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical Eternity

A fellow Harry Potter RPG!, Join, and Make your wizard!. You can be a Dark Wizard, or a Good Wizard, Work at the Ministry or be a Student in Hogwarts!, The choice is YOURS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emil Fujibayashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JipJop06

JipJop06

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Name: Emil Fujibayashi

Alias: The Blue Feather Wizard

Species: Human

Blood Status: pure blood

Looks: Emil wears a blue outfit when he is not in his classes. His blue outfit comes with a small black scarf, and some black pants with little gold lining. On Emil's blue outfit, there is a Ravenclaw crest near the right shoulder. Emil rarely wears that outfit though. He usually wears his school uniform with a plain blue shirt and jeans underneath. Emil has blond, short, some-what messy hair. He sometimes wears blue gloves.

Personality: Emil is usually quiet, but sometimes he will be the first one to say hello. Emil likes to get to know people quickly, so sometimes he will annoy others when he tries to dig into their past. Emil likes cooking, having fun, and becoming greater friends with others. Emil dislikes when people try to take control, or when someone is mean to his friend. Emil always likes to look out for others.

Wand Description: Emil's wand is blue and has a blue ribbon hanging from it. At the end of the ribbon there is a blue feather. Emil's wand seems to draw birds toward it. It's probably just the feather hanging from the wand. Emil's wand is very effective when using hexes and charms.

House: Ravenclaw

Allience: Neutral

History:

Before Hogwarts:

Emil was born as a Fujibayashi. His mother: Stella Fujibayashi, and his father: John ????. Both of Emil's parents were pure blooded wizards. One thing special about Emil is that birds always seemed to come to Emil, especially Blue Jays. Emil never knew his father very well because he left him and his mother when he was just a baby. Emil and his mother had trouble living without John, so they had moved in with Emil's grandmother and Stella's mother: Charlotte Fujibayshi. Charlotte used the most magic out of the entire family, Emil only knew of his father having magical powers, until he was 8. Charlotte had accidentally shot a magical spell straight at Emil. Stella quickly used magic to defend Emil. That was when Stella explained everything to Emil. "Emil, your father left us because he thought this life wasn't right for a wizard like himself. He set out to fight monsters and make himself famous. I followed with him at first, but you were too young to be traveling like that. After a week I told your father it was time to stop and go back home. Your father disagreed and left us. I took you back, and then we moved in with your grandmother. Please don't hate me for this" Emil sighed. "I don't hate you, I'm just angry that you didn't tell me" Emil said. After that Emil's grandmother told Emil many stories about magic. Emil grew much closer to his family now that he knew about everything. Everything was great until Emil was 11. Emil woke up to his mother screaming. Emil ran into the kitchen to find his father standing in front of his mother. "What are you doing here!?" yelled Emil. he then looked to his grandmother who was lying in a chair dead. "Emil, run away!" his mother said. "Your father has gone crazy... just get to a safe place. "Mom, be careful" Emil ran away. All Emil could hear from the room was magic spells being said and his father screaming in pain. Emil ran into the room after a few minutes... Emil couldn't believe his eyes. "Mom... you killed him..." Emil said as a tear went down his face. "honey, I'm going to be sent away, I won't be able to be with you. travel to Hogwarts, and remember, I love you" Emil nodded to his mother. "I love you too mom" Emil ran off and traveled to Hogwarts, to begin his life as a wizard.

RP Sample : Emil was walking with his grandmother, Charlotte, who was telling Emil a story about his mother. "your mother may not show it, but she has lots of magical power" Said Charlotte. "If my mom had so much power, why doesn't she use it? Just like you do..." Emil asked. "Probably because she didn't want you to know about her powers" Charlotte said in a small voice. "I bet my father was better at magic then she was..." Emil said. Charlotte laughed "Do you know how your parents both met?" asked Charlotte. "They met at Hogwarts, right?" Emil answered. "Well, they did meet at Hogwarts, they were both part of the Ravenclaw House..." Charlotte chuckled. "Your mother always outsmarted your father at everything, she was much better at magic then he was" Emil looked up to Charlotte "Really?" Charlotte nodded. "Yes, your father was so mad that he challenged your mother to many, many, many duels... And my little girl won every one of them! I bet she's still stronger than him! Anyway, after one duel, your father told Stella he loved her. And that's how they started their love... Any questions about your mother and father's love?" Emil smiled... "I guess my mom is really strong" Charlotte sighed and laughed.

Last edited by JipJop06 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JipJop06

JipJop06

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm

ok, all done! come tell meh what I did wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Roland Flagg

Roland Flagg

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Looks good, although I don't think Students can have alias. So without further ado:

Approved-
Back to top Go down
JipJop06

JipJop06

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm

thanks! now what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Boris Bryukhin

Boris Bryukhin

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Unapproved, I'm sorry, but you cannot be 16 and goto Hogwarts, First Years are 11, in some cases you can be 10 if talented, or 12 if untalented, but I doubt you can be 16, please edit this accordingly
Back to top Go down
JipJop06

JipJop06

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 pm

fixed. I saw someone else who was 16 and doing there first year, so I did the same.
Back to top Go down
Boris Bryukhin

Boris Bryukhin

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:51 pm

I'll fix that...

Well re-Approved
Make a post in Diagon Alley where you buy your stuff/etc. I'll rp as the npc's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emil Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emil Fujibayashi   Emil Fujibayashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emil Fujibayashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Eternity :: Creation Section! :: Character Creation! :: Approved Characters :: Approved Ravenclaws-
Jump to: